• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NYDT.com, KTUK.com (both aged), Irma.co (165,000 exact monthly searches) plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
deleted
 
Last edited:
Thank you for inquiring Gileyal. I would not like to sell NYDT.com for less than $500.
 
I received a $300 offer via pm for NYDT.com. I would like to sell for more. Are there any other offers for NYDT.com or for any of the other names?
 
I've set BINs and modified the post. Please have a look. Still accepting offers.
 
Removed sold name. Remaining names still available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom