• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale o0.net for sale auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
This domain is sold? The issue is resolved? Can we still bid?
 
There's no problem from my side.
I haven't either heard from Manu.. though, I'm 100% that this domain is LEGALLY mine and Transferred to me. I really wish to hear a PM from manu with any news. but I think that we will need to make another topic for selling the name.
 
Manu i think that's being meaningless..

Domain is open for sale and Bids apply..
please place your bid.
 
I think a Mod may need to close/delete this thread as to me to be able to start another auction
 
What happened on this?

I'm quite concerned if Pool's security would allow this sort of thing.

Please update Manu.
 
Definitely a very bizarre situation. I've dealt with Manu in the past; there is no reason that he is not telling the truth.

GoodKing needs to disclose exactly how he acquired the domain - who is the 3rd party who retrieved it using Pool?
 
Just an update for you all - I called Pool.com and they said they would send off the payment within 60 days, and they see no wrong at all (at the momemt) I've even told them the person is willing to sell the domain on for a discounted price receive the money and probably do a chargeback on their credit card.

This user has also purchased another domain from the market place and again is trying to sell for a significant discount, (another user alerted me to this) please be certain in all dealings with domains if something is too good to be true - you know the rest.
 
Thanks Manu for the heads-up.
 
high payments require signed paper + full back/front copy of CC and ID by Pool

so i dont think he could chargeback easily :)
 
Nothing beats the efficiency of Escrow.com
 
Manu said:
Just an update for you all - I called Pool.com and they said they would send off the payment within 60 days, and they see no wrong at all (at the momemt) I've even told them the person is willing to sell the domain on for a discounted price receive the money and probably do a chargeback on their credit card.

This user has also purchased another domain from the market place and again is trying to sell for a significant discount, (another user alerted me to this) please be certain in all dealings with domains if something is too good to be true - you know the rest.
Pool takes 60 days to pay?

THAT is ridiculous.
 
what is ridiculous is they have now learnt that this was a fraudulent transaction even though I actually told them it in person on the phone a month back and they only contact me now saying so.
Please be aware of all dealings on pool.com.
 
what happened exactly?

they never paid you or what?

can't they claim the domain back since its still at namescout?
 
Manu said:
what is ridiculous is they have now learnt that this was a fraudulent transaction even though I actually told them it in person on the phone a month back and they only contact me now saying so.
Please be aware of all dealings on pool.com.

Totally agree. Dealing with POOL.COM is a nightmare!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom