• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Obama!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacal1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
873
Reaction score
3
How much value in:

nominateobama.com
nominatebarack.com
nominatebarackobama.com

(Last time I did this I had a governorial name, and I managed to sell to the rival who linked to their own site. Funny how things work)
 
i couldnt see these going for over $500 but i could be wrong. If you get low xxx take it
 
Thanks for the appraisal!

I might be crazy, but I might wait until the fall - if the race is close for the democratic nomination, it might be worth more if they're pulling out all the stops. Also, I'm hoping the word "nominate" is more frequently used as time goes on.

If its not close, it could be worth much less I guess.
 
Thanks for the appraisal!

I might be crazy, but I might wait until the fall - if the race is close for the democratic nomination, it might be worth more if they're pulling out all the stops. Also, I'm hoping the word "nominate" is more frequently used as time goes on.

If its not close, it could be worth much less I guess.
Good assessment. If it is not close, there is no value...for now. 2012???

Also, I am not too keen on any with his first name. I think at the moment most will not even know how to spell his name.

Obama is easy and fun to say so that is the keeper of the three.

Nom-in-ate-O-ba-ma-dot-com...lots of syllables there (even without dot-com). Current value? Someone needs to pick it up now...this is the nomination tour!
 
I cant see value for those phrases, if you had obama08 or something like that there might be some value, but these names are close to regfee IMO
 
They have no value once Obama is nominated. I can't see much value in those domains either.
 
I honestly see reg fee for these.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom