• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Observations.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
I would like some opinions and appraisals on Observations.mobi.

It has 4,116 overture and 119,000,000 google results.

I think it could be good for a mobile blog, a mobile phone photo gallery, or something along those lines.

Thanks!
 
I think it is too long and I don't see any real market for it..reg. fee at best.
 
undeveloped not more than low to mid $$
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom