• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Off-Topic, How to make a video of what you are doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
824
Reaction score
7
Thank you for looking. I hope this thread helps out more then just me.

I would like to make a short video "Explaining" what I am doing on a certain web page. I have seen this before, where on the video, you just see the screen of a page (web site, stats or whatever) and you can see the mouse moving around, clicking, the page changing etc and you can also hear a voice explaining as well. Do you know what I am talking about?

Can somebody help me out? Is there a download, a program that you need, a Name For It etc? Also need to know if I need a microphone or some other device as well.

Any help will be greatly accepted.
 
Someone asked in another thread whether incorporating is prudent. Here's another reason: purchasing software applications is a business expense.
 
Someone asked in another thread whether incorporating is prudent. Here's another reason: purchasing software applications is a business expense.
I agree! I am just wondering if it's a Good Business Expense for a one time use. :lol:

Also for those who are wondering, it's called Screen Recording Software.

Thanks again for the help guys!

P.S. if anybody comes across a Good Freebie that you can have voice recording/screen recording please let me know ;)
 
Ahem, serial key cracks can be applied to camtasia, google it.
 
Here you go for free, dunno how good it is:

http://www.camstudio.org/

Hope it helps

steve
I had seen this, this morning and I downloaded it and it seems to work. It's funny how SEO works, because it was not on the top last night for the keywords I used.

I have to pick up a microphone tonight, so I will give it a shot with voice. It seems to be pretty basic, but I will play around with it.

Thanks for all the help! I will post one of what I do when it's done.
 
If you still need something let me know. I have something on my other machine I don't recall the name but it works pretty well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom