• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Offer received for ZuneVideoGame+ZuneVideoGames.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainAcrobat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
0
So I received a minimal offer at Sedo what should i ask for.

Offer is as stands: 150 for both. 75 each

I think that could be low, are there any Zune name sales to compare with? What do you guys think?
 
Really don't know much about the Zune thing, but if they bid the minimum counter with 100$ each or something similar
 
Thanks, for your input. Does anyone know of actual Zune domain sales and their prices? I tried not to pay too much attention to the Zune thing, but now it seems I have to. Any help appreciated.
 
still tricky, I would think that the best time to sell these domains is when zune hits the stores, I think you could get a lot more at that point, you might even get a real good offer now if you are telling the interested buyer that he either needs to up his offer or you gonna wait what other offers might come around as soon as the thing hits the market
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom