• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: 64h.net and 21 other GREAT domains & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWhErE

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Domain: 64h.net and 21 other GREAT domains

Starting Price(range): 3000

Message:
I'm entertaining offers for some of the domains I have.

I intended to develop them, but I won't have the time until the year 2010, so might as well see if someone else can put them to good use.

Some are also adult oriented.

64h.net
optivideos.com
paranormalfacts.com
generatemoney.net
steaminess.com
steamyradio.com
financialdisaster.net
financialdisaster.biz
gstringlover.com
nbanights.com
baroftheday.com
fagforaday.com
sponsorology.com
420freak.com

doyagoogle.com
googlonomy.com
analyzegoogle.com

dotcomologist.com

****ingtitties.com
legitescorts.com
moviecastingagent.com
porncastingagent.com


Every domain has a different value of course, you can buy them seperately or as a package. You may contact me at ICQ 9117840 or [email protected]


Please note that most domains have been parked for awhile or simply unused. So there is nothing developped on them yet.


I would also appreciate serious offers only.

Thank you very much :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom