• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: All revenue names - fitibank.com & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
Domain: All revenue names - fitibank.com

Starting Price(range): 50$ and up

Message:
Everyname here is a revenue name. Most are parked with open SRS but some with others. Those listed with OpenSRS I will be glad to transfer to enom or namecheap for the cost of transfer.
=====================

christianquarterly.com
5/9 - 6/23
47 uniques / 3 clicks
$1.75


2005blue.com
5/17 - 6/23
340 uniques / 29 clicks
$1.59


meridianmutual.com
5/9 - 6/23
52 uniques / 1 click
$1.26


velocityresources.com
5/16 - 6/22
104 uniques / 7 clicks
$.83



Names are parked at Parked.com. I am not the best at parking so you can probably expect a bit better return if you know what your doing.

I am taking offers. Post them here.

Thanks!
 
If no more offers come in on traffix or fitibank then everybodayprofit will be the winner. I will close out on those two domains tonight.
 
traffix.info
blackjackproxy.com
both for $ 140
 
traffix.info
fitibank.com

SOLD AS PER pm!!

//everydayprofit
 
Listed updated.

Will accept offers below 50$ on the remaining domains but please be realistic.

:)
 
offer blackjackproxy.com for $40
 
Offering $150 for the rest:

blackjackproxy.com
christianquarterly.com
2005blue.com
meridianmutual.com
velocityresources.com

Peace,
Tarry G
 
blackjackproxy.com for $60
 
I will close on blackjackproxy.com today. 60$ is the highest bid thus far. It will be sold today to highest offer. Thanks!
 
blackjackproxy.com $65
 
blackjackproxy.com $70
do u accept paypal payment?
 
Hi Jaspersen,

Yep, sure do. :)

Thanks!!
 
marod0er is the winner on blackjackproxy.com <-- Going to PM you now.

The other stuff I will will take offers on. 30$ and up.
 
blackjackproxy.com sold!!!

Remaining 4 domains... 30$ each
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom