• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: CarForums.Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdsbg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
CarForums.Us - Auction
.com/net/org/info/eu/biz/ws/co.uk/org.uk/cn/ca/de/gs extension alredy regged

193,000,000 Results in Google for Car Forums
This domain have great potentioal.
The only reason I'm selling it is that I was planning to dev it but as I haven't time and as I need the money to pay some bills I decide to sell it.

Domain: CarForums.Us
Expiry Date: 2007-06-01
Registrar: DomainSite
Free Push to your DomainSite acc!

Starting Bid: $10
Min. Bids Increment: $5
BIN:$-
Payment Method: Paypal
Auction ends 12 hours after the last bid!

2 hours to the end of this auction !
Current high bid is 15$ !

2 hours to the end of this auction !
Current high bid is 15$ !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom