• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: DFK.us, JPW.us, NXT.us, DMY.us, IBY.us, QTN.us, AKC.us, CJP.us, SRT.us & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Domain: DFK.us, JPW.us, NXT.us, DMY.us, IBY.us, QTN.us, AKC.us, CJP.us, SRT.us

Starting Price(range): Offers Wanted

Message:
Any reasonable offer considered.
 
@$175 for a lot.
 
What do you want for the entire lot? You paid over $400 for AKC just recently.

I offer $500
 
All offers appreciated. :thumb:

However in light of the new "heat" in this market, I think I am going to hold off.
 
are you change your mind not for sale?
 
italiandragon said:
he just said that:sleep:
"She" :fencing: just said that :tape2:

If I got the right price, but it would have to start out at $x,xxx.

:peace:
 
airwave said:
"She" :fencing: just said that :tape2:

If I got the right price, but it would have to start out at $x,xxx.

:peace:


sorry Miss :humble:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom