• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: e5w.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Domain: e5w.net

Starting Price(range): 50

Message:
Hello,
I am willing to entertain offers for e5w.net , 3 character domain (e - five - w dot net).

This kind of domain will increase its value in time, so it is a good opportunity for a long term investment. I need to sell this since I am short in cash.

Payment by PayPal Verified only.

Thank you for reading :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom