• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Five great four letters domain (suux.net, etc...) & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chownkey

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Domain: Five great four letters domain (suux.net, etc...)

Starting Price(range): 200$

Message:
Hey guys,

I sell five of my four letters domains. I sell them one by one. :-)

Domain (starting price)

phok.net (250$)
suux.net (200$)
fukz.net (150$)
foqy.com (50$)
sukz.net (200$)
efuk.net (200$)

I would like to sell them more than 500$ each. So, give me your offers. :-D
 
I added phok.net which is my favorite domain. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom