• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: formavar.com Rank 87 at Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

cn170

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
259
Reaction score
2
Domain: formavar.com Rank 87 at Alexa

Starting Price(range): 1000

Message:
formavar.com
It is ranked 87 at Alexa.

I don't know why it drop.So I backorder it at pool.

In the past 3 days,I beat than over 300 bidders and get that.

If you want to operate your own website,that will save much money and time.

Starting price:$1k

Trade by Escrow.

Good luck everyone.
 
cn170,

I'd just like to clarify something for you. The formavar.com is only showing as Rank 87 due to a redirection. The actual site that is showing for this rank is :

"formavar.free.fr"

For subdomains and subdirectories, Alexa will only show the traffic details for the entire site, thus Free.fr.

So these are infact the stats for "Free.fr" (a Huge french portal) that you are seeing and not formavar.com.

Please check your webstats for confirmation of this.

I'm sorry to put this in your sales thread, but its important that people understand they are not receiving an Alexa Rank 87 site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom