• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Gaming-PS3.com and Gaming-Wii.com & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Domain: Gaming-PS3.com and Gaming-Wii.com

Starting Price(range): Make me an offer

Message:
Hi there. :hi:

I have the domains Gaming-PS3.com and Gaming-Wii.com up for sale. First off, before I continue saying anything, please allow me to state that these domains are severely optimized for search engines.

I used to run the site/domain Gaming-360.com which I achieved a Google PageRank 6 in a short period of time, and also achieved over 1000 gamers per day no problem from search engines and type-ins.

That being said, I am selling the two domains which I registered not too long ago because I was going to create a site like my old one (Gaming 360) but in the end never had time to.

Both domains are registered at NameCheap. If you're interested in one or both, please make me an offer preferrably by PM.

Thank you. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom