• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer wanted: OceanFrontInFlorida.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren.Davis

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
684
Reaction score
0
Offer wanted: OceanFrontInFlorida.com

PM or post here.

No traffic. Just the name.
 
Warren.Davis said:
I have private offer in the low $xxxx range.
You might seriously consider grabbing that offer. Domain has low OVT and all other extensions are available to reg. In fact, the direct "floridaoceanfront" is available in .org. G/L with the sale.
 
SirSpider said:
You might seriously consider grabbing that offer. Domain has low OVT and all other extensions are available to reg. In fact, the direct "floridaoceanfront" is available in .org. G/L with the sale.

You have over 800 posts on this board so I'm sure I don't have to explain to you that the fair market value for a domain is completely relative. To someone who posts here and is buying domains lagely for type-in value or OVT results it may be worth $20. But to the right person who owns an oceanfront beach resort in Florida and is currently operating under a really forgettable domain name this one could easy fetch four figures or more.
 
Warren.Davis said:
...I have private offer in the low $xxxx range...
Warren.Davis said:
...fair market value...buying domains lagely for type-in value or OVT results it may be worth $20... this one could easy fetch four figures or more.
Sorry, I wasn't referring to the $20 offer. I was referring to your stated four-figure offer.
:spider:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom