• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Offer Wanted: p6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasM

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Domain: Offer Wanted: p6.com

Starting Price(range): make offer

Message:
Domain: p6.com
 
anyone else interested?

Got Some PM bids, Highest bid is $6000.

If possible, please post bids here.
 
Reserve met.

Current bid by PM is $6800.

If possible, please post bids here in this tread insted of using PM.
 
This Auction will end Thursday 2006-07-20 - 18:00 GMT.

The highest bidder i this tread will be the new owner of the two-character domainame p6.com.

(Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT -5)

Edit: Typo.
 
nice name (p4-pentium 4 similiarly p6 ).

Wish I had money to buy.. best of luck with sales Thomas...

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
I suppose I should have went that extra bit :( ... but I was away during auction end .....) maybe next time ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom