• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Over $500 a month in Rev names > gwvf.net and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,099
Reaction score
2,270
Domain:
Message:
Link to screenshot
stats are 06/01/06 > 06/26/06 @ DS


Note: These names will be available for sale for a Limited Time Only!
 
$850

Sorry if you feel this is a low ball offer. I feel this is considerable and can be looked at as a serious offer. No harsh feelings to you.\'

DomainsRate//$
 
suzukicycle dot com
$300
 
DomainsRate said:
$850

Sorry if you feel this is a low ball offer. I feel this is considerable and can be looked at as a serious offer. No harsh feelings to you.\'

DomainsRate//$

why would i or anyone else sell a name that makes over $200 a month for $850?

please to you and all others.....if you cannot offer at least 15 to 30 months as an offer, then these names are not for you.

Thanks
 
ok, offer withdrawn then,
 
are you sell websites or just the domain??
 
7721 said:
are you sell websites or just the domain??

Hi

Just the domain.

A note:

most if not all of these domains have ovt w/ext and i've owned some for over a year.
if these names were at snap or pool, you can bet the offers would be much higher, and that is for "unproven" names

Thanks
 
Just curious before I bid.. Where is the traffic coming from on these names..?
 
Rarethings said:
Just curious before I bid.. Where is the traffic coming from on these names..?

I would imagine they are all type ins...these are some GREAT names, most of which have OVT with extension. If I had a bit more cash currently available I would snap a few of these up for sure :-)
 
I haven't used DS, can you please give me the column headings for the stats so I can better understand it.
 
I believe it goes like this:

Visitors | US Visitors | Searches | Clicks | CTR | Rev per Click | RPM | Pop Up Revenue | Search Revenue | Total Revenue
 
GT Web said:
I believe it goes like this:

Visitors | US Visitors | Searches | Clicks | CTR | Rev per Click | RPM | Pop Up Revenue | Search Revenue | Total Revenue

Cheers man it's appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom