• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Single.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
1
Domain: SOLD

Message:
Registered at www.RegisterMate.com , expires in June 2007, free push to your RM account, payment via PayPal please.

I will stop taking offers today ( June 25th, 2006 ) at 6pm EST, highest offer posted here gets the name.


Thanks,

Mike

PS : Now only posted at DNF
 
I will prob. stop taking offers tomorrow or Monday at which time I will more then likely sell this name... at whatever price.

Thanks,

Mike
 
ill offer you 50$

madawg at gmail dot com / 120594593
 
Thank you, current high offer is $50, going once...

Mike
 
I have a couple people asking me for a BIN price and because I started this thread as " make offer " I cant really change my format now and post a BIN price.

If one party isnt online but the other is, it gives the person online an obvious advantage to buy the name. Next time I will make it an Auction with a confirmed end time/date... sorry about that.

Also, please try to offer at least $5 more then the previous high offer.

Thank you,

Mike
 
Thank you ggezer.

I will stop taking offers today at 6pm EST, highest offer posted here gets the name.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Less then 5 min. left to get your offer in...
 
Name has been sold to John,

Thanks,

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom