• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: solosis.com ovt w/extn 668.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
Domain: solosis.com ovt w/extn 668.

www.solosis.com

Starting Price(range): 3500.00

Message:
I just bought this name few days ago but have decided to resell it. Traffic is coming down but should have plenty of it because of tons of backlinks. It had 24,500 visits since 5 days.

If someone is starting a forum (as it was a forum before), it should keep the traffic coming back obviously. I realised that parking may not be a good idea for this domain, so I am selling it.

This is the link for the Keyword Selector Tool:
http://inventory.overture.com/d/sear...ry/suggestion/

Also check in Google typing "solosis.com" -> 166,000 results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="solosis.com"

Also check in Google typing "site:solosis.com" (withou quotes) -> 165,000 results:
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&...Asolos is.com

Also go to Metric Market and check the estimated monthly traffic for solosis.com:
http://www.metricsmarket.com/results...://solosis.com
It shows about 126,000, but is only estimated.


Note: Few DNF members have shown interest in this name as soon as I bought this but I don't remember who that was, as I accidentally deleted my private messages, so excuse me for not being able to contact you via pm.

BONUS: solosis.org will be give FREE with this name!

thanks,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom