• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Spanish domains juegosdejava.com & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some minor corrections:

encontra.org (actualy sounds like "AGAINST", find in spanish is "ENCONTRAR")
portada.org (not "Portal", "cover" as cover of a magazine)

Hope that helps.
Good luck with your sales ;)
 
Thank you, I was aware of the first one, im using it as a conjugated form of the word. And thanks for clearing up the second, I was using it as homepage so I mistook it for portal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom