• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Tattoo.bz

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
0
15.bz ---Sold

Domain: Tattoo.bz

Starting Price(range): $300
Bin $500-->$400 quick sale.--Over $300-->$300 only

Message:
Great keyword name fit for .bz.
Searches done in May 2006
Count Search Term
987842 tattoo

Regged at registerfly more than one year and get mid $xxxx appraisal from afternic.



Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
bin price only $500 now.

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
PM your best offer or take it now for $500.

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
Bin reduce to $400 for quick sale.

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
Hi FilthyVentures,

What can I say to you about this comment?
I always set my sale price low.
I set my KU.bz for $60 and sold here. (high ovt two letter )
I also can sale NN.bz (100 NN.bz vs 676 LL.bz)
15.bz to you for $120. (15 is teen number get high google and ovt results)
But I will not let this brandable name go under $300.
It's basement price for Tattoo.bz

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
Tattoo.bz above $300
15.bz $120 only for quick sale.

Have a nice weekend!

Bill
 
Tattoo.bz--$300 (last call)
15.bz $110.

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom