• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Those Wanting to Start a Proxy Two Domains Proxydetective.com & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNetCode

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Domain: Those Wanting to Start a Proxy Two Domains Proxydetective.com

Starting Price(range): $75.00

Message:
I am taking offers on these domains.

ProxyDetective.com - I Was previously running this domain, but have since moved focus to the Gaming market. Site had a PageRank 4 before I decided to quit running it about a month ago.

ProxyJet.com - I was previously running this domain also and again I have decided to focus on the Gaming Market. Site had a PageRank 5 before I decided to quit running it about a month ago.

These are good domain names with great potential. They were making income when active.

Higest Bid received by Midnight June 25 will win these domains.

BIN: $200
 
I'll bid $20.00, If I don't win then consider this a free bump ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom