• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: UploadPictures.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLDN

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
Domain: UploadPictures.net

Starting Price(range): All Offers Considered

Message:
UploadPictures.net

Uniques;
May 1,926
June 1,822

Registered at Directi exp. 7-20-06
 
Lots of traffic and no interest????????????
 
how does this domain get traffic?
 
linkdomain said:
how does this domain get traffic?
It's parked at DomainHop, thus I do not have access to the info, however, when parked at Fabulous and Sedo the traffic was mainly coming from Myspace links as well as a few others.
 
Perhaps a starting ballpark figure might help a bit...
 
EquityBlue said:
It's parked at DomainHop, thus I do not have access to the info, however, when parked at Fabulous and Sedo the traffic was mainly coming from Myspace links as well as a few others.
I am not an expert on parking as I am more into development (thus I am selling this name as I have no development plans). I moved from sedo and fabulous to DomainHop as they pay for traffic. While parked at fabulous it received uniques as well as what fabulous calls "impressions". I can show proof of the DomainHop traffic and earnings ($7.70 may and $7.29 june) if needed.

eCommando said:
$50 offer noted.
 
I would give you a nice offer if i knew what percentage of traffic is coming from where..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom