• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: WestBabylon.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
95
Domain: WestBabylon.info

Starting Price(range): 2,000

Message:

No idea what it is worth....... I have another one (Lindenhurst.info) that I am keeping but I am not sure if I will build this one..... Taking offers.....

West Babylon, New York
West Babylon is a hamlet (and census-designated place) in Suffolk County, New York, United States. The population was 43,452 at the 2000 census.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Babylon,_New_York

Searches done in May 2006
Count Search Term
750 west babylon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom