• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: www.a4g.net (traffic name) + 7 more! & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Domain: www.a4g.net (traffic name) + 7 more!

Starting Price(range): Accepting all offers!

Message:
Hello all! I would like to see what your offers are for my domains. What you offer for one, or for all. If I like the offer, then I will sell it to you. Thanks!

www.a4g.net - A good traffic domain! 100+ views/month averaging 3 views a day. It has 2 related links on Alexa, it was once a web site that expired. This name is 4 YEARS OLD! a4g.com, org, co.uk, and com.uk are all taken. on top of that, two companies have names that include "a4g" in their names.

www.our-host.com - Fair traffic, 30 type-in views this month. Expired domain that is 5 YEARS OLD! ourhost.com, net, org, biz, and a few others are all taken. Potentially sought after!

www.aimforcash.com - 2 years old! 16 views this month. My third highest traffic name. .69$ made this month on Namedrive.

www.namedruve.com - Typo for the well known site, www.Namedrive.com. There are no TM issues as I have cleared it up with the owner of Namedrive. The traffic is unacurate as I tend to type this myself! It has 9 views this month, some being mine. Keyword "domain" has a high overture bid of 15.00$!

www.bullinvestment.net - bullinvestment.com just sold for high xx, and bull-investment.net is registered. 3 views this month. Investment has 423120 overture.

www.loanbizs.com - 3 views this month. loanbiz.com plus many more endings are taken. keyword "loan" has an overture in 7 digits.

www.mppla.com - Another great typo, this one for www.moola.com. 3 views this month, but hopefully it will get better type-in traffic due to the letter positioning on the keyboard.

www.terrorinlondon.info - Lastly, I won this name, and if you could find any use for it, I will be happy with a low ball offer!

I am accepting all offers. Thanks... Nicolas
 
No one?!
a4g.net has alredy over 100 views this month!
our-host has 40!
There are some nice names here, make me an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom