• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed official*site*web*.com - Is this a good name or I am just crazy?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
8
official*site*web*.com -

Is this a good name or I am just crazy?

Google key word tool says this has 60 to 75K searches per month.

I just rigged the name.

Is that a good catcah?
What is this worth?
 
Worths $0 resell IMHO.
 
I am a 100% believer on that - the only question is how come big G is showing 60 to 75K searches per month?

Where are they coming from and how to use that?

If that search volume matter a bit or can tap into that that would be a nice domain.
 
I'm 100% sure the search volume comes from "Official Web Site", NOT "Official Site Web"

You can check with google keyword tool with keywords "Official Web Site", it also got 60,500 search volume (exactly like "Official Site Web") :)

btw: nevertheless, I never believe G's keyword tool is accurate enough :)
 
Do you think, it is better I drop it?
And get my money back?
 
Yes, that's my opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom