• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ojts.com appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsinternet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
OJTs - Term for workers in on-the-job training programs and sometimes refers to jobs with OJT. Also, other results for the term can be seen on Google and Yahoo. I registered it a while back and it doesn't receive as much traffic as I would like: Avg 14 views per month.
 
One of the better four character coms I've seen in a while. Also perfect for those in business as on the job trainers. Hard to appraise, but I'd say at least low $x,xxx min., potentially much more.
 
Thank you for the kind comments. I thought it was a good reg at the time. It has been sitting parked with no offers since last year.

What would be the best way to generate interest?
 
I think for fiures is overestimating, I would say a couple of hundred but hey its worth what someone is willing to pay :)
 
Any suggestions on how to generate interest would be appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom