• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ok its got a Z in it and its a net, but otherwise wot you think.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reg. fee wholesale -- The 'z' works okay, but the 'z' and the .net extension lowers the value.
 
cheers guys anyone else
 
low-mid $XX reseller
 
thanks.... last call as everyone seems to think its only reg fee material.

i will point it to mediaplazza and see if i can use the small traffic
 
uncle, here is some food for thought.
Most people acros the atlantic refer to what we call mobiles as cell phones.
Now, I dont know about everywhere else, but I am pretty sure that in the old continent they are called mobiles.
Thats point #1
sure, you got a z in the end, and you have a .net, but still, it is above reg fee IMHO, although, not by much.
I realized this not too long ago, when a friend of mine asked for my cell.
I was stunned.
I replied by (after a long pause), do you mean my mobile? and he said why would I want your mobile.
anyhow, the enigma can be solved by ovt, and go by uk, Germany etc.. vs , US.
mobile (other than the place called mobile in the US, I believe it is in Alabama), they refer to mobiles as cells.
to make a short story long....
 
thanks seeker... being of the old school(!) i will always call them mobiles... however much our american cousins dislike the idea!..

well it only cost me reg fee so already its worth more ;-)

know iam off to walk down the pavement and get my mobile phone out the boot of my car, before i go and have a warm beer in my shed, and take my Wellies off and have some Crisps and watch the football on the telly.

:-)

anyway heres a nice mobile phone story...
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1262017.html?menu=news.quirkies
 
lol
BTW, remember fruitmachines?
I asked for appraisales here a while back, and our cousins across the pond laughed and had no idear what it meant?
watch the sedo sale coming up! lol
 
seeker said:
lol
BTW, remember fruitmachines?
I asked for appraisales here a while back, and our cousins across the pond laughed and had no idear what it meant?
watch the sedo sale coming up! lol

or "bandits" as i call then.

its a weird old world...

cheers wilco
 
Z in a .com is ok... but a .net no.
Reg fee
 
man... people really underestimate .net
in the old world, net is beeing used very very much
 
low $xx reseller

good luck
 
US low $XX
Europe hi $XX
how is that toi equalize things?
(reseller)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom