• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Oldest Domain on DnForum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
I was wondering who owns the oldest domain name on the board (any extension). And if anyone owns a .com in the 1980s. I'm not talking about any names that was first regged during that time, dropped and was later re-registered but domains with current whois to prove it.

I have no names older then 1998 if anyone was curious.
 
theres one in platinum now
owned by loscoco, but he dropped it. was from 87 i think
 
what is the oldest domain name with creation date in whois from 1980s.
I recently owned one domain, regged in 1992.
 
Sold a '94 model a while back. Own a '87 model that dropped. My oldest is from 1995, tmi dot net.
 
Sold a '94 a while back.Got a stash of '96 coms :yes:
Want to own some 80's coms :yes:
God we're anoraks! LOL :smilewinkgrin:
 
We recently bought one reg'd Jun 1994
We started buying in early 1996.
If anyone is selling old names we are BUYING!
 
what is the oldest domain name with creation date in whois from 1980s.
I recently owned one domain, regged in 1992.

you don't know how close i came to claiming the bin.
loved it . i was sorely tempted :-#:
 
I owned dopeman.com before..reg'd in 1995
 
My oldest is MicroPricer.com. I registered it in 1995 and still own it, and have a registered trademark on it, too. I have several others I registered in the same year, and still own oall of them.
 
I owned one that was registered in 91 , I sold the name last year on this forum
 
Created: 19-oct-1994

I think this is the oldest I have.
 
Oldest I have ever had was 2001 *blush*
 
domain reg in 2001...those were the days..
 
Regged a few from register.com back in 1999. Still remember they costed me $70 each per year in those days.
 
My oldest: April 20th, 1994
 
My oldest: April 20th, 1994

we sound like we're talking about our kids! :smilewinkgrin:
well, i suppose we are....our babies :cool: LOL
 
we sound like we're talking about our kids! :smilewinkgrin:
well, i suppose we are....our babies :cool: LOL

That is hilarious...It totally sounds like that and I did not even realize it. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom