• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed oled.com.mx

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggunn

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Looking for an opinion on .com.mx domains. Are they worth holding onto? I have about 30 of them and I am trying to figure out if I should hold them or let them drop. I think this one could be good as soon as OLED tvs start coming out, which probably won't be for another year or two. I have some others, some english words and some spanish words that I think might be good as well. Just want to know if they are even worth the trouble, and cost, of keeping at this point.

Thanks for any input.
 
non-tld country domains... i'd say zero unless they are "sex" or "xxx", maybe even "hotels".
 
I like the name.

Sony is already selling an 11" OLED TV. Won't be true mass production for a year or two. Maybe this xmas and you will start to see more companies with them out, and bigger ones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom