• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers On Sale - DexterBlog.com - Dexter TV show fan site. Loaded with social extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlanne

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
DexterBlog.com for Sale
Drastically reduced price, good through Oct 31, 2012

On Sale For: $479

Awesome custom design
Runs on the Catalyst framework for Wordpress ($98 value)
Comes with the following social goodies:


  • Twitter - Over 1100 followers
  • Facebook - Over 400 Likes
  • YouTube - Over 350 Subscribers

Comes with everything you see on the site, including Custom Wallpapers & Twitter Backgrounds for Fans!

The site was making some affiliate income, even with very little updating (ie Infolinks, Netflix and more) ...
I have not had any stats running on it since it changed hosting several months ago ... but just started again to monitor
It *was* getting 10k per month through last November ... and I can provide screenshots upon request ...
but it will take a few days to see what the new traffic is like with this new season airing ...

The site was previously listed for $1799, but I am blowing out the price at $479 for the rest of this month.

Please email studio @ darlanne dot com for further information, or PM.

CLICK FOR SCREENSHOT
 
Last edited:
Do you have traffic stats for the last 3 months up to today?
 
There had been a website hosting issue (I could not access cPanel) for some time ... so about 2 months ago I switched everything to a new host (Dreamhost) ... The stats had not been activated (they used to do it automatically) ... so I do not have back end stats for the past three months.

According to Website Outlook, it shows an average of 673 daily pageviews and $2.02 a day in revenue, but please keep in mind it had not been updated with any fresh content in months.
http://dexterblog.com/images/websiteoutlookdexter.jpg

Last season (with fresh/regularly updated content added) it was over 10k visitors a month (I have old stat screenshots I can share) ... Also I should add, it was a PR3 for about a year ... and then lost it's ranking due to sitting there collecting dust and un-updated and yet it's social account followings have continued to steadily increase.

Stats for the last week: Oct 17 (when the new stats monitor was added and the site was updated) through today, Oct 23, 2012
Pageviews: 2956
Average Pageviews: 490
From Search Results: 292
Human Visits: 496
Bounce Rate: 39%
New Visitors: 295

Stats Overview
Traffic Sources

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom