Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed On Sale - DexterBlog.com - Dexter TV show fan site. Loaded with social extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlanne

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DexterBlog.com for Sale
Drastically reduced price, good through Oct 31, 2012

On Sale For: $479

Awesome custom design
Runs on the Catalyst framework for Wordpress ($98 value)
Comes with the following social goodies:

• Twitter - Over 1100 followers
  • Facebook - Over 400 Likes
  • YouTube - Over 350 Subscribers

Comes with everything you see on the site, including Custom Wallpapers & Twitter Backgrounds for Fans!

The site was making some affiliate income, even with very little updating (ie Infolinks, Netflix and more) ...
I have not had any stats running on it since it changed hosting several months ago ... but just started again to monitor
It *was* getting 10k per month through last November ... and I can provide screenshots upon request ...
but it will take a few days to see what the new traffic is like with this new season airing ...

The site was previously listed for $1799, but I am blowing out the price at $479 for the rest of this month.

Please email studio @ darlanne dot com for further information, or PM.

CLICK FOR SCREENSHOT

Last edited:

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have traffic stats for the last 3 months up to today?

darlanne

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There had been a website hosting issue (I could not access cPanel) for some time ... so about 2 months ago I switched everything to a new host (Dreamhost) ... The stats had not been activated (they used to do it automatically) ... so I do not have back end stats for the past three months.

According to Website Outlook, it shows an average of 673 daily pageviews and $2.02 a day in revenue, but please keep in mind it had not been updated with any fresh content in months.
http://dexterblog.com/images/websiteoutlookdexter.jpg

Last season (with fresh/regularly updated content added) it was over 10k visitors a month (I have old stat screenshots I can share) ... Also I should add, it was a PR3 for about a year ... and then lost it's ranking due to sitting there collecting dust and un-updated and yet it's social account followings have continued to steadily increase.

Stats for the last week: Oct 17 (when the new stats monitor was added and the site was updated) through today, Oct 23, 2012
Pageviews: 2956
Average Pageviews: 490
From Search Results: 292
Human Visits: 496
Bounce Rate: 39%
New Visitors: 295

Stats Overview
Traffic Sources

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom