• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale one word names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
1,621
Reaction score
7
Today could be your lucky day. Please pm your offer or offers. I will get back to you. No offers under $100 please. Some names up to $1500.

I will sell these names at wholesale before posting on retail sites. This thread is open until the beginning of the auction on 5/11/03.

I will consider trades for 2 character domains, 3 letter .coms and other one word generics. Pm your trade scenarios. Paypal address is within my signature line.

Enlists.com
Evicts.com
Accrues.com
Dunkers.com
Escalades.net
Saturdays.org -- HOLD
Barked.net
Bartends.com
Beefed.com
Clavicles.com
Explicitly.net
Glimpsed.com
Heightened.com
Lubricates.com
Nettled.com
Offensives.com
Sizzled.net -- HOLD
Sprouted.com
Urged.net
Amputations.net
 
Keep them coming. I'm in a wheelin and dealin mood today. :)
 
Can you indicate what price bracket you expect reasonable offers for the best names to be in?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom