Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news OnlineDomain.com blogger Konstantinos Zournas is a Serial Cybersquatter

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not only does Konstantinos Zournas run the hatchet job blog aka onlinedomain.com he also runs bluepixel.com. Fact is he is clearly making a lot of enemies in the domaining World and no wonder given his general bad attitude and tendency to throw stones whilst living in a glass house.

Boy oh boy not only did self-appointed domain expert Konstantinos Zournas once own all these domains but he also contested Microsoft's wholly justified claim to them!

microsoftword.org
microsoftexcel.org
microsoftclipgallery.com
windowshosting.info
windows.info
mywindows.org

Full details of the case are here - it quite simply beggars belief
http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1093928.htm

yes thats right folks, not only was he dumb enough to own them but he also contested the case against him! and he's some kind of expert? DOH

Anyone know of any more skeletons in Mr Konstantinos Zournas's cupboard? hmm

I think he mainly uses the following email addresses - there may well be more (cn't verify all of these are his NB)

ts0ntes@hotmail.com
blue@bluepixel.com
online@onlinedomain.com
digital@digitaldomains.gr
bonniew@corp.moniker.com
abuse@papaki.gr

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm this gets even more interesting !!

he really is a serial cybersquatter guys, found this with a little help from my friends;)

7 more cases against him would you believe! Yes 7 !!!!

Mr Hatchet job aka Konstantinos Zournas has contacted me & is most unhappy that anyone dares publish anything defamatory against him even if it is true...errm not my problem

At least I print the truth, so he can feel free to sue me if he likes.
As many of us know Mr. Serial Cybersquatter Blogger makes most of what he writes up as he goes along.

Is it just me or is Konstantinos Zournas the self-proclaimed "domain expert" errm not much of an expert after all?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=site:www.adrforum.com+Konstantinos+Zournas&oq=site:www.adrforum.com+Konstantinos+Zournas&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.6913j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With a little digging it looks like he owns around 8000 names currently
among them are these two (is he trying to tell us something?)

Devils.us
Antichrist.org

:eek:

I am going to spend a little time checking over all his circa 8000 names as I highly suspect there will be countless more names he owns right now that are blatant TM infringements.

In the meantime if anyone else comes across any obvious ones feel free to post them

Some folks never learn I guess.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who cares? I agree trademark infringement is wrong but it seems like you have something personal against this guy and are out to smear him. If he wants to land himself in court, let him. But I really don't see the point of this post and your time investment into this guy.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol don't see why you're so apathetic about it but still decide to post?
You are right though, can't stand him.
Main reason I'm posting is he is clearly a crook and spends most of his time having a go at others.
Total arsehole clearly.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol don't see why you're so apathetic about it but still decide to post?

Accusations can be damaging, that's why. My point is, if you are concerned about cybersquatting then why not call out everyone else who cybersquats? Else it just looks like a personal attack against Konstantinos. You even make a call out like this: "Anyone know of any more skeletons in Mr Konstantinos Zournas's cupboard?" as if you are hoping to find out bad information about him so you can have a go.

I have no idea what kind of person Konstantinos Zournas is or even if a thread like this is justified.

I'm just saying there is lack of evidence [so far in this thread] to be making an 'attack thread' and it looks like this is about a personal vendetta.

These phrases are not necessary at all to report the facts and make it look as though you are just out to make him look bad:
  • run the hatchet job blog aka onlinedomain.com
  • he is clearly making a lot of enemies in the domaining World
  • no wonder given his general bad attitude
  • tendency to throw stones whilst living in a glass house
  • self-appointed domain expert Konstantinos Zournas
  • and he's some kind of expert? DOH
  • Anyone know of any more skeletons in Mr Konstantinos Zournas's cupboard? hmm
  • he really is a serial cybersquatter guys
  • Mr. Hatchet job aka Konstantinos Zournas
  • Mr. Serial Cybersquatter Blogger makes most of what he writes up as he goes along
  • is Konstantinos Zournas the self-proclaimed "domain expert" errm not much of an expert after all?
  • among them are these two (is he trying to tell us something?) Devils.us / Antichrist.org
So if that's the case, if you are just trying to make someone like look bad, I doubt you will find many people here willing to jump on that train.

Not at least without further, hard evidence besides your obvious negative opinions of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tia

Yeh I really dislike him, immensely in fact.
Thing is here he is imo a really nasty piece of work.

Plenty of hard evidence here that he is a serial cybersquatter at the very least.

He brandishes his power as a blogger any time he chooses,
just when he feels like it publishing one side of the story usually.

I think the domain community really needs to see him for what he is.
If that is a vendetta so be it, I am only printing the truth and not posting lies -
something I believe he does routinely.

If anyone is guilty of vendettas & presenting one side of the story only it is our possible far right "golden dawn" supporting Mr Zournas. Seems with a little digging google has a post on his blog cached (since deleted) that seems to reference his support for GD.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many pages this would get on Warnings & Alerts elsewhere before Eric Lyon A/K/A the pseudo-anonymous "private investor" (i.e., Eric Lyon is a puppet account) would find it emotionally damaging and close the thread...

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no idea about that David, all I do know is Zournas sure isn't snow white

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He is angry because of these articles.

https://onlinedomain.com/2016/04/27...are-domain-broker-andy-kelly-upmarketdns-com/

https://onlinedomain.com/2017/01/09...ain-broker-andy-kelly-gets-another-complaint/

Who cares? I agree trademark infringement is wrong but it seems like you have something personal against this guy and are out to smear him. If he wants to land himself in court, let him. But I really don't see the point of this post and your time investment into this guy.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tks for your input TIa but his wholly one sided articles against me were completely biased. No one was out of pocket as a result of any of the bs he chose to publish. It was a wholly orchestrated ploy by him and a well known broker. A well known broker who ia based in central america and a complete charlatan.
Truth is _ and you fail to acknowledge it _ he is a serial squatting vindictive amaturish pos. What more can I say.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators