• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OnlineJunction.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larrym

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Appraisals for OnlineJunction.com are appreciated.

Thanks.
 
I like this name because it's brandable. It sounds like a site to intergrate the selling of different merchandise. I think you got something there.
 
Thanks for the input. Hopefully will get a few more comments.

I think that you are right. I really believe that it is a premium domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom