• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OnlineWhois.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All whois services are online, so $99, tops.
 
nice name.
would worth more $$$ if developed.
 
I agree with Flex. Develop it. But right now I think it could fetch around $500 to enduser.

Good luck!
 
Mid to high four figure $ . Better to develop and sell the site.
 
I'm with dots, the "online" part of the domain is redundant - no significant inherent value imo.
 
I definitely feel the "Online" is redudant too. Retail value. Lots of "whois" services out there. The best would be to popularize a service there by developing it. Just visit HotScripts.com or something.

~ EG
 
I like it. WhoIs may refer to online in general knowledge, but the "online" makes it sound good, too. I guess America Online is redundant, since a whole lot of Americans are known to be online.
 
I don't think the "online" is that redundant. You can do a whois through DOS. (For me, online implies the internet through a visual browser).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom