Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Onlnie.com Pensoin.com Witeless.com ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are selling 63 domains but posted stats for only 3. Is that the reference you pointed me to?

do the other names have traffic as well?

Pls read this in the thread:

===================
The low price is intended for quick sale without too many sales works.

Anyway, just some sample stat e.g. (DomainSponsor) for reference as frequently asked for:
===================

witeless.com - sold

offer accepted, pls paypal $25 to [email protected] with your name, address, phone and email.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand what is the issues. It's stated clearly in the thread that some names are expiring and i've explained that offers made can be rejected. And if offers are accepted and if names really expire, i will renew the name before push. Is it clear enough again for the 4th or 5th time explanation? We got > 100 +ve ratings in less than 2 yrs and what about yours and wolfis?

...since you again brought me into this !

what has traderrating to do , if you offer domains that are axpired ?( you just don't get it do you !)

secondly - i do not offer domains for sale that are already expired !

thirdly - i does not matter how much i buy or sell - i may buy at other places ,from people who are upfront and honest ( and let me tell you i buy a lot !!!!)

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...since you again brought me into this !

what has traderrating to do , if you offer domains that are axpired ?( you just don't get it do you !)

secondly - i do not offer domains for sale that are already expired !

thirdly - i does not matter how much i buy or sell - i may buy at other places ,from people who are upfront and honest ( and let me tell you i buy a lot !!!!)

You have so much time to defend for not pursuing your purchase and we said we don't mind already, is it enough?

You were brought in again by your comrade D'same when we have already forgot your case.

A 6 th time explanation and also clearly stated in the thread and subsequent explanations. Expired names will be renewed at our costs before transfer, so can they still be called 'expired' and is there any honest issue? I really don't get it. It's just a pure commercial decision, if no one buy, we may or may not renew the names, if someone buy, of course we'll renew it to facilitate the transfer, is it a simple & logical reason?

If one is smart enough, he/she should choose the 'expired' name because we would renew at our costs before transfer, so buyer get some 11.5 mths remaining period for the name bought.

If ratings is not a reference of honesty and past record, pls write to dnf to cancel the rating system.

Pls take your time to buy big and lot elsewhere. Ok we understand this is small deal to you big buyer and we said ok if you do not buy. You see yourself too important.

Let's move on and don't fight any more.

shambles

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
received my 'expired' domains. thanks. lo and behold they weren't expired after all.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold

weughtloss.com

offer accepted with thanks.

Pls paypal $25 to [email protected] with your name, address, phone, email.

Name received, thanks!

Good!

As promised, your name expired and renewed at our cost before transfer (otherwise how can we sell and push name right??). The name's new expiry date is 6 Mar 08, you got a full year left!! You're smart to choose a name 'just expired'!

Thanks for +ve rating as well and support, and your understanding of our mechansim.

received my 'expired' domains. thanks. lo and behold they weren't expired after all.

Thanks for purchase. None of your names were expired when sold and if they were expired, they will be renewed by us at our costs first, so it's even smarter to choose 'expired' names LOL.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Name received...thanks for an easy transaction...sorry, I am not sure where to go to leave feedback?

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Name received...thanks for an easy transaction...sorry, I am not sure where to go to leave feedback?

Good!

To leave feedback, below my name there is a iTrader (xxx), pls click there. Then find a link to "Submit Feedback For MissDomain", go in there and you can leave feedback.

Nice to do biz with you.

Thanks for your positive feedback left and we've done the same vice versa.

Sold

weughtloss.com

fund received and name transfer initiated, you'll get email from GD to your email [email protected])

thanks for purvhase

Sold

weughtloss.com

bd77 thanks for your +ve feedback, same has been to you as well.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Could you please edit your list and remove any domains that are in redemption or extended RGP period?

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you please edit your list and remove any domains that are in redemption or extended RGP period?

Busy over the past 3 weeks, list now updated as at 28 Mar 07.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>>> quick sale valid for 24 hrs: bulk package for unsold names (around 25) : $338

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators