• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers OOO.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick reply. But a little high than my expectation. Anyway, Thanks.
A couple of years ago I would have expected at least $15k, but now I'm expecting much less than that.

I am expecting to get at least mid-hi $x,xxx for it now. This is an ultra-rare domain. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom