• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OpenEditing.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
Please let me know your appraisal opinions for openediting.com.

I reg'ed it a few months ago and have received two e-mail inquiries, both with low $xxx offers. So do you all think this domain is better than low xxx? My feeling is that it is, but I am a little biased.

Thanks! All opinions are appreciated.
 
How low? 100 - 200 - 300 ?

Google returns Results 1 - 10 of about 41,600 for "Open Editing"

But, there is no ovt search for term, only Open Source Editing.

I know the buyer has to be an enduser looking to develop, so right now, $300 doesn't sound TOO bad for it.

If there was some ovt for it, I would say higher.
 
I have an offer of $150 and another asking me what I want for it and stating that he can spend a couple hundred. I have not responded to either.

It is interesting you believe the offers are from end users...I thought they may be from a domainer as I have it up on sedo and did not get the inquiries through sedo.

I may just send back mid XXXX. If they are end users, they may bite...if a domainer, I most likely will not get a response which is fine for me because this is a domain I may want to develop.

Thanks for your input SouthernTN...Any other appraisal opinions are appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom