• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Operates.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Hulsey

Those Damn Hippies
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
847
Reaction score
1
Operates.us

any value in this one? all major TLDs taken.
 
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
 
low $XXX high $XX

I would wait for the .us market to pick up a little before you try to sell it.

I have a few .us names but waiting for the prices to go up.
 
low $XXX high $XX

I would wait for the .us market to pick up a little before you try to sell it.

I have a few .us names but waiting for the prices to go up.

I would agree with that statement completely.
 
The singular would be around $400 USD but unfortunately Operates.US is not much use to anyone, even when the market picks up for .US.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom