• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Opinions on domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atticus_ar

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I would like everyones opinions on these domains and their value:

in8.net
asweetgift.com
gifttoiraq.com
miamidadehomes.net
hollywoodhousing.net
dog2.net
mychristmaslist.mobi
ultimateonlinecasino.com
ultimateonlinecasino.net
ultimateonlinecasino.biz
ultimateonlinecasino.info
visitthiswebpage.com
bhuge.com
gaystyle.org
bhuge.net
broadwaydeals.mobi
cenar.mobi (dinner in spanish)
e-casinos.org
espanolaley.com (spanish law)
fechando.net (dating in spanish)
freeringer.mobi
gayandout.net
gaystyle.mobi
gaystyle.co.uk
girlxgonewild.com
healthsnacks.net
herdsires.net
houstntexas.com
mlcrosoft.net (common misspelling of microsoft)
newyork1.mobi
ohioherdsires.com
pacafest.com
seeny.mobi
serenityridge.net
slashdoy.com (common misspelling of slashdot)
thebestinthebiz.com
usadealers.net
v77.net
asweetgift.com
visittexas.mobi

thanks in advance
 
in8.net probably has some value as a LLN.net
gaystyle.co.uk has potential, could see that as a gay magazine
some of the typos might get traffic and might have some value from that

Otherwise I'd say mainly around regfee.

Cheers,
Francis
 
in8.net probably has some value as a LLN.net
gaystyle.co.uk has potential, could see that as a gay magazine
some of the typos might get traffic and might have some value from that

Otherwise I'd say mainly around regfee.

Cheers,
Francis

I think that is about right...

Most of the names I would not reg.
 
you know- someone was on the wanted list looking for male enhancement sites to buy- bHuge.com would have worked there :-)
 
you know- someone was on the wanted list looking for male enhancement sites to buy- bHuge.com would have worked there :-)

Yeah...I saw BHuge as well and thought of body building...still don't think I would have regged it....though I have missed out on a few good ones because of my opinions.
 
USADEALERS.NET
BHUGE.NET
GAYSTYLE.MOBI

each worth about $300+

THere are others, but people pay me to appraise their domains in bulk. I charge $5 a domain for under 500 domains... and $3 up to 1500 domains. Anything over 1500, its an evaluation at $1.00 per domain.

PM me if you want further info...
 
I agree, I would have not regged a single one of those names, most of the stuff thats not .com and not a real word has very limited potential to begin with..if your typos have traffic they could be interesting, but without traffic info thats impossible to say
 
0$

i have dropped much better names

you must be gay, thought,,, welcome:)

Thanks for all the responses...

Actually, no, I do web design as one of my two jobs, and I've regged a lot of these for clients...usually I reg three or four domains for a client and they pick on that works for them and leave me with the others. Not the case with all of them, but with those particular ones...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom