• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Optic.cc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mole
Illusions are common in the domain industry :D

I've two similar names:

Optics.info
Fiberoptics.info

So...No chance for these as well?
 
why would you be dreaming about optic.cc?
 
Nice but not in demand.
Difficult to sell too.
 
Optic(nerve?) I think the .cc kind of narrows the possible uses of it. Nice collector's item though.
$50-$88
 
I think you need an eye test :D $0.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom