• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Optimizing parked domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Guys, as a complete beginner (and yet a compulsive domain buyer) - how might I best 'optimize' domains that I have parked (at SEDO)? I'm not having much success in selling them, and I'd like to bring in some revenue to offset re-registration costs in the meantime. I guess I'm not really referring to the optimization proccess, internally within Sedo (though I'm probably not doing that to the best that can be done either), moreso to the idea of search engine optimization of the domains/concepts.

Lastly, and just as a point of interest: One particular domain in my portfolio: almassa.info - has mysteriously began to attract up to 900+ unique views per month. I have no clue as to why this is occurring, however. But at least this domain is beginning to pay for itself. There's been no search engine (optimization) work put into this by myself or anyone else.

Does anyone have any clue as to why this parked page (as opposed to any other) might begin to have attracted significant traffic as is now spontaneously happening? If I knew something about what's going on here, I imagine that I might be able to apply the conditions to other names.

Any pointers or insights would be VERY MUCH appreciated. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom