• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Order.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
I need a broker for Order.com
I need a broker who can contact potential interested companies and/or individuals.
Paying 10%.
Looking for $250k.

I want to make something clear here and im sending this out to everyone. I am not looking for a broker who will just post this name on his website. I dont want it posted anywhere actually that includes forums/sites etc. This is just for you to contact potential customers/clients and trying to make a sale.
 
I would be interested but specifying these terms limits the ability to make a sale drastically. I am doing a major press release on Tuesday for exposure via my website. Let me know if you are interested and would like to have it mentioned as well.
 
I am not interested and I do not want it mentioned anywhere. I only want prospective brokers to pitch this to there clients/other interested parties and I repeat I do not want this listed anywhere.
 
Indeed understood. I will attempt this via more private means. Is there a way other than the forums to contact you?
 
Deal fell through. Still for Sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom