Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

netsol .ORG domains have [email protected] as email contact

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Network Solutions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinnitus

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

All the .org domains I have registered at netsol via namejet auctions have a [email protected] as the email contact, regardless of how I try to change the whois info.

Actually, the whois info as shown by a normal whois lookup shows the correct email address, but there is something called an "underlying whois" data and that keeps the [email protected] regardless of what I do.

I have tried calling netsol and they tell me that it's not their problem, it's the fault of the ORG top level registrar, that "We suggest that you directly contact the Registry of the .ORG domain names by going to http://www.pir.org/."

Which I have tried to do but I can't get a response out of them at all.

Has anyone else come across this? This means that none of my .org domains can be transferred out of netsol because the transfer authorization emails go to this no.valid.email@ address, which of course I don't receive.

Thanks for any help.

electronic

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am assuming the problem is the dot org registry.

I have had problems with dot org domains at multiple registrars, and not only with WhoIs updates but with changes to DNS (although less frequently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom