• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers OrgyMov.com 500 uniques a day - Alexa 328,307

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
894
Reaction score
0
I'm mostly going to try this one on various PPC services, but someone who really knows adult could probably make a killing on this. It averaged just over 500 uniques a day from the day I picked it up (7/18) through the end of August. So far I'm just getting the last of the Domain Hop $4 CPM. I'll probably move it around and try it different places. At that return I figure I'd make $720 a year if traffic holds up, so I'm not in a big hurry to sell. Still - I don't really focus on adult, so I'd consider offers in the $3000 ballpark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom