• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed origami.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Please appraise origami.info. Just won it at sedo.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing
 
Amount of money you paid plus 25% :D
 
Good... that means there is still some profit margin. :)
 
Many here agree that .info becomes valuable ONLY in the presence of a powerful generic term.

THIS IS THE CASE.

I didn't see the outcome at sedo, then this will be pure uncontaminated opinion:

$800-1200
 
The art of origami is becoming popular amoungst crafters (I know the wife is one). I can well see the domain being used by a publishing house or crafts manufacturing company, in either case you will be comfortable getting $5,000 - $7,500 without a problem.

I would think therefore that in the domain trade you should look at turning $1,000.

I also did not see the Sedo auction, so hope you got a good buy.

Very nice name with good prospects for niche development.
 
Thank you for the appraisals. :)
 
Many here agree that .info becomes valuable ONLY in the presence of a powerful generic term.

THIS IS THE CASE.

I didn't see the outcome at sedo, then this will be pure uncontaminated opinion:

$800-1200

interesting to know.. i've recently picked up a bunch of dictionary .info's but they aren't often in the root form.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom