• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OriginalSoundtracks.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
OriginalSoundtracks.net

2,412,986 Overture

Thanks in advance for your appraisals/comments
 
low xxx, imxo
 
Thanks DNP

Anyone else have any appraisals/comments?
I'm not sure whether it's an appraisal or a comment, but that Overture figure looks funny to me. Are so many people really typing "original soundtracks" into search engines, without specifying the movie or show from which the soundtrack comes?

I looked at this phrase in Wordtracker (via DigitalPoint) and there were no results for "original soundtracks" and few results for "original soundtrack".

Any idea what's going on with these numbers?
 
I'm not sure whether it's an appraisal or a comment, but that Overture figure looks funny to me. Are so many people really typing "original soundtracks" into search engines, without specifying the movie or show from which the soundtrack comes?

I looked at this phrase in Wordtracker (via DigitalPoint) and there were no results for "original soundtracks" and few results for "original soundtrack".

Any idea what's going on with these numbers?

guess what it just went up as ovt has been updated.
2.67m and change for jan 07

it does seem odd? hight ovt results are typically correlated to high goolge resutls but not the case here? google has a "relatively" mild 2.7m results & 400k with quotes?

good point about the wordtracker comparison.
 
No idea why it's so high. I was surprised to see it, so of course when I saw OVT that high I grabbed it. Is there a place you can check "Overture History" or anything? To see the month over month overture results?
 
I think low $1xx to a reseller and $200+ to end user....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom