• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Osat.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenkk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am looking for appraisals on OSAT.com.
Could stand for Online SAT, and other testing components. 3.5 mil G results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Agreed with Stian. Over 3 million hits. O=online SAT. Very nice domain.
 
Thanks for the feedback guys. I received a couple offers on this, trying to guess what's the most I could fetch.

Would like to hear more!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom