• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Ossessione.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
Ossessione.com

Italian for "Obsession". It would probably be a good name for a line of Italian clothes or jewelry, etc....1.5 mil google.

Any Italian domainers here ? How would you rate this word ? In what context is it used in sentences ? Grazie !
 
Last edited:
Nice word. Sadly, I dunno anything about the intrinsic value of Italian words. I have the certainty it cannot be as valuable as the English counterpart, and I am pretty sure it cannot go as high as the Spanish counterpart.

For the Spanish Obsesion.com i'd pay 2-3K and for the IDN obsesión.com I might pay 100-200. The english obsession.com might go easily to the 30-60K range.

So... assuming that you spelled it correctly, and it seems you did, and judging from my perceived value of the above, and also assuming that my perceived value is pretty much proportional to the number of Google results (40M for English, 4.5M for Spanish), I'd say ossessione.com would go at $750-$950 (1.45M Goog results).

We have several Italian expert domainers here, lets see what they have to say.
 
Mid xxx
It's perfect for a blog or for an adult video portal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom