• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed osullivanronnie.com please read

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astonworth

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I received an email today from someone saying that they were interested in this domain and they've asked me how much I want for it.

They also say in the email that investing in domains is a profitible business... which I thought was a bit odd, I have this on sedo however they've emailed me at my address in whois record which makes me think they might be genuinely interested, and it's signed from an individual.

As some of you may know I am brand new to domaining and have no idea how much to ask for.

Could you help me out with your thoughts please

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom